Friday, September 25, 2009

Reflection of CI: Working the Subject...100 Creative Ways

I dont`t mean to be blunt but I hated this assignment. My three objects were so different and didn`t go together at all. By the middle of the 100 shots I was ready to throw my objects in the street and hope that they got run over....o.k. that`s a little dramatic. However much I didn`t like this assignment I did get to explore my backyard in unbeleivable depth and detail. I did learn how to think outside the box and come up with sometimes stupid but creative shots without changing scenery or subjects. I know the purpose of this assignment now, but at the time I was wondering what the hell I was doing balancing a styrofoam head (one of my objects) on the edge of a diving board in the middle of the rain.

I know it`s a good assignment now so I defiantly think that Sarah should assign this project to the students next year but it should only be 1 object just to make it that much harder.

1 comment:

  1. i know how you feel madison!!
    if it wasnt my guitar i was using as one of my objects, i would of thrown it too! haha!
    this was a difficult one for sure!

    ReplyDelete